It’s all about looks: Wrought Iron Balcony for your HomeAdmin
A wrought iron balcony can add dimension and charm to your home and increase its curb appeal. The exterior of your home won’t look as flat and boring if you have an elegant balcony there. However, you need to choose the right design and size because balconies immediately attract attention and can be an eyesore if they don’t blend in well with the rest of the architecture. At Boston Ironworks, we recommend these balconies to clients who want to add a little interest to the façade of their home. Here’s some information about them:
Types of Balconies
There are many different types of balconies available to you, and you can choose one based on your design preference, requirements for size, and the intended use.
We’ve mentioned a brief explanation about all kinds of balconies below:
- Faux Balconies – As the name suggests, they’re not real balconies and don’t have a deck or floor to support any weight. You can’t even keep plants in these balconies without the aid of hanging planters. This wrought iron balcony is used purely for decorative purposes.
- False Balconies – These are very similar to faux balconies but they do have decks. These decks aren’t meant to support any sort of weight so they’re not generally safe to stand on.
- Railings – These are simply installed flush against an existing balcony and are often used as a security measure and add a stunning look to your home.
- Window Guards – These are like railings, but for windows instead of entire balconies. They sit flush against the window and can be installed inside and outside the frame. They’ll increase the security of your home and deny access to unwanted people. Most people install these on large first floor windows that can be easily accessed from the ground.
- Potting Shelves – If you live in an apartment or don’t have space for a full-fledged garden, potting shelves are an excellent solution for you. They can be placed directly outside your window and will support the weight of plants and soil. Many people install them outside their kitchen windows to plant small herb gardens, or outside their bedroom window to plant a small flower garden.
If you want to know more about wrought iron balcony, you can call Boston Ironworks at 617 657 3117. You can also fill in this contact us form. We’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Copyright © Boston Ironworks